Global Satellite Manufacturing and Launch Strategic Market Report 2023-2030: Cost Effective Access to Earth, Lunar, Planetary, Stellar & Interstellar Discoveries Drive the Focus on SmallSats Launches
DUBLIN, Feb. 17, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Satellite Manufacturing and Launch: Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Satellite Manufacturing and Launch Market to Reach $24.2 Billion by 2030
The global market for Satellite Manufacturing and Launch estimated at US$20.1 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$24.2 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 2.3% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Satellite Manufacturing, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 2.1% CAGR and reach US$17.6 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Launch Systems segment is readjusted to a revised 3% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $9.8 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 2.8% CAGR
The Satellite Manufacturing and Launch market in the U.S. is estimated at US$9.8 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$2.8 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 2.8% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 1.7% and 1.9% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 2.6% CAGR.
Looking Ahead to 2023
The global economy is at a critical crossroads with a number of interlocking challenges and crises running in parallel. The uncertainty around how Russia`s war on Ukraine will play out this year and the war`s role in creating global instability means that the trouble on the inflation front is not over yet.
Food and fuel inflation will remain a persistent economic problem. Higher retail inflation will impact consumer confidence and spending. As governments combat inflation by raising interest rates, new job creation will slowdown and impact economic activity and growth. Lower capital expenditure is in the offing as companies go slow on investments, held back by inflation worries and weaker demand. With slower growth and high inflation, developed markets seem primed to enter into a recession.
Volatile financial markets, growing trade tensions, stricter regulatory environment and pressure to mainstream climate change into economic decisions will compound the complexity of challenges faced. Year 2023 is expected to be tough year for most markets, investors and consumers. Nevertheless, there is always opportunity for businesses and their leaders who can chart a path forward with resilience and adaptability.
- Special coverage on Russia–Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
No. of Pages
2022 – 2030
Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2022
Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2030
Compound Annual Growth Rate
Key Topics Covered:
- Satellite Manufacturing and Launch: A Highly Dynamic Domain
- As the Space Race Intensifies, Satellite Manufacturing Gathers Importance & Urgency
- As the Number of Satellites Operating in Space Increases, Satellite Building Becomes Big Business
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Satellite Companies Maneuver Various Approaches to Overcome Pandemic-Related Supply Chain Issues
- Global Economic Update
- War & Inflation Supersede COVID-19 as Major Downside Risks for the Global Economy in 2023 & Beyond
- Here’s How Inflationary Pressures Affect the Economy
- Russia-Ukraine War, the Primary Culprit Responsible for the Hardships
- Stubbornly High Inflation to Single Handedly Drag Down Global Growth
- Here’s What’s Causing the Current Spike in Inflation
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche for Players Worldwide in 2023 (E)
- Prominent Startups in the Field of Satellite Technology
- Satellite Manufacturing & Launch System Market Outlook
- Geographic Market Analysis
- Market Challenges
- Recent Massive Growth in Satellite Industry Increases the Risk of Collisions with Space Debris
- Recent Market Activity
- World Brands
MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Emerging Use Cases Drive Demand for Complex and Economic Earth Observation Satellites: Opportunities in Store for Satellite Manufacturing & Launch Companies
- Increase in the Number of Space Exploration Missions Drive New Satellite Launches
- Demand for Satellites to Increase Stupendously through this Decade End
- Mammoth Gains for Small Satellites Step Up Manufacturing & Launch Activity
- Reduction in Spacecraft Structural Mass is the New Design Goal to Enable Increase in Payload & Agility
- SmallSats Account for Increasing Share of Payload Mass Carried Up to Orbit from Earth
- Cost Effective Access to Earth, Lunar, Planetary, Stellar & Interstellar Discoveries Drive the Focus on Small Spacecraft (SmallSats) Launches
- Mini Satellites Emerge as the Future of Communications Supported by Greater Flexibility, Reduced Cost & Technology Maturity
- From Technology Development to Communications, Mission & Agenda for Satellite Launch Evolves & Undergoes Sea Changes
- By Pumping in Big Money, Governments Rise to the Forefront of the Space Race: Top 5 Countries With the Highest Number of Government Owned & Launched SmallSats
- Smallsats All Set to Demonstrate Value
- Smallsat Market Continues to Evolve Rapidly
- Industry Witnesses Rise in Number of Companies Entering the Small Satellite Space
- Low Earth Orbit Technologies: A Landmark Innovation in Satellites to Fuel Gains
- Demand Up for Satellite Launch Vehicles
- Key Recent Satellite Technologies, Innovations, and Trends
- Rise in Demand for Satellite Internet of Things (IoT)
- Decluttering Space and Services In-Orbit Satellites
- Development of Advanced Ground Systems
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML)
- Use of Advanced COTS Equipment
- Satellite Networks Providers Enhance Throughput Capabilities
- Advanced Payload Systems
- Spacecraft Propulsion
- Very High Throughput Satellites (VHTS)
- Flexible Launch Services
- Additive Manufacturing
- 3D Printing Emerges as a Game Changing Option
- Key Developments
- Communication Satellites Find Wider Application
- Satellite Launches More Inclined Towards LEO Endeavors as Digitalization Trend Gains Momentum
- Share of Private Funding for Spacetech Companies by Orbital-Regime Focus: 2015 vs 2021
- Satellite Platforms for Weather Monitoring & Forecasting: An Overview
- Continuing Efforts by Military Organizations to Strengthen Satellite Networks to Drive Growth
- Transforming Space Economy to Support Satellite Manufacturing and Launch Market
- Changes in Satellite Manufacturing Processes to Impact Future Trends
- Growing Satellite Population Accelerates Race for Data
- Remote Sensing Satellites Widen Opportunities
- Key Applications
- Feasibility of Multi-Orbit Strategy Critical, Software-Defined Satellites Gain Popularity
- The Market for Satellite Propulsion Solutions
FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 147 Featured)
- Airbus SE
- Blue Origin, LLC
- Dynetics, Inc.
- GeoOptics, Inc.
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Innovative Solutions In Space B.V.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Maxar Technologies, Inc.
- MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES LTD.
- Northrop Grumman Corp.
- OHB SE
- Raytheon Technologies Corp.
- Sierra Nevada Corporation
- Space Exploration Technologies Corp.
- Thales Group
- The Boeing Company
- ViaSat, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/opjsse
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-satellite-manufacturing-and-launch-strategic-market-report-2023-2030-cost-effective-access-to-earth-lunar-planetary-stellar–interstellar-discoveries-drive-the-focus-on-smallsats-launches-301749935.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
Private Internet Access gives you unparalleled access to thousands of next-gen servers in over 83 countries and each US state. Your VPN experience will always be fast, smooth, and reliable.