Saint Paul, Minn. – The Minnesota National Guard will honor eight individuals by induction into the 2023 Court of Honor at a ceremony held at the 133rd Airlift Wing, located at the Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport.
“The Flight of Honor celebrates the very best of the people in our organization,” said Air Force Brig. Gen. Chris Blomquist, Minnesota Air National Guard’s Chief of Staff. “This year’s inductees contributed to making the Minnesota Air National Guard what it is today. Their legacy will be remembered for generations.”
The Flight of Honor recognizes past and present Airmen from the 133rd Airlift Wing, 148th Fighter Wing, and Joint Force Headquarters who have distinguished themselves with notable professional achievement, service or heroism.
Airmen inducted into the 2023 Minnesota Flight of Honor will be:
• Brig. Gen. (Ret.) Kenneth J. Stromquist
• Col. (Ret.) Michael A. Germain
• Lt. Col. (Ret.) Russell J. Jensen (Deceased)
• Maj. (Ret.) John A. Rutoski
• Chief Master Sgt. (Ret.) David S. Himmer
• Chief Master Sgt. (Ret.) Andrew J. Long
• Master Sgt. (Ret.) Bryan E. Carpentier
• Tech. Sgt. Richard H. Childs
|Date Posted:||10.17.2023 20:11|
|Location:||ST. PAUL, MN, US|
This work, Minnesota Air National Guard to Induct Service Members into 2023 Flight of Honor, by Lt. Col. Anna Long, identified by DVIDS, must comply with the restrictions shown on https://www.dvidshub.net/about/copyright.