Commercial Aviation And Military Headset Market to grow by USD 362.9 million during 2022-2027 | Emphasis on better battlefield communications to drive the growth – Technavio
NEW YORK, Nov. 28, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The commercial aviation and military headset market size is expected to grow by USD 362.9 million between 2022 and 2027. However, the growth momentum of the market will progress at a CAGR of 6.77% during the forecast period. The market is segmented by Application (Military headset and Commercial aviation headset), Type (On-ear and In-ear), and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, Middle East and Africa, and South America).
The emphasis on better battlefield communications drives market growth. Military operations/missions largely depend on efficient communication networks and poor networking can lead to severe significance. However, effective communication results in the success of the mission on the battlefield. The armed troops of the US Army are fitted with Blue Force Trackers (BFT). This will help the commander to track the movement of individual soldiers by providing a real-time feed of the soldier’s location. Soldier modernization programs, which are underway, such as Land Warrior, Future Infantry Soldier Technology (FIST), and the Improved Operational Soldier System (IOSS) fuel the growth of the commercial aviation and military headset market during the forecast period. The report analyses the market size and growth and provides accurate predictions on the growth of the market. View a Free PDF Sample
- The report recognizes the following as some of the key players in the commercial aviation and military headset market: 3M Co., Bose Corp., Clarity Aloft, David Clark Co., Faro Aviation, Flightcom Corp., GBH headsets, HP Inc., Imtradex Hor and sprechsysteme GmbH, INVISIO AB, Lightspeed Aviation, MicroAvionics UK Ltd, Pilot Communications USA, Radial Avcomm LLC, Safariland LLC, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Sonova AG, Television Equipment Associates Inc., Titan Communication Systems, and Savox Communications
- Commercial Aviation and Military Headset Market is fragmented in nature.
- Market to observe 5.03% YOY growth in 2023.
- The advent of bone conduction communication systems is an emerging market trend.
- These have been developed to allow two-way communication in extremely noisy environments. This necessitates the use of hearing aids for soldiers.
- Bone conduction is capable of dealing with a large amount of background noise on the battlefield and has good strength to operate in severe weather or geographical conditions.
- The use of low-grade pilot headsets challenges the commercial aviation and military headset market growth.
- The low-grade pilot headsets are used by airline pilots, through which they can contact the airport ground staff or control center operators along with the widespread application of headsets on the battlefield and for the training of military recruits.
- Various expensive headsets can only reduce or minimize low-frequency noises, such as the noise produced by an airplane flying over another airplane but such devices are not effective against high-frequency and transient noises.
The report also covers information on upcoming trends and challenges. Explore detailed information by purchasing a report
- The military headset is significant during the forecast period. Within the armed forces of countries, the varying nature of modern warfare requires a restructuring that is anticipated to be achieved through the formation of a small, efficient, highly deployable force equipped with state-of-the-art weapons and protection systems. Furthermore, these systems are generally of two types including passive and active types for canceling background noise.
Get a glance at the market contribution of the segments, Request a Sample
The helicopter engines market size is expected to increase by USD 2.80 billion from 2021 to 2026, at a CAGR of 3.59%.
The aircraft engine market size is expected to increase by USD 57.07 billion from 2021 to 2026, at a CAGR of 18.83%.
Historic Market Sizes
Five Forces Analysis
Market Segmentation by Application
Market Segmentation by Type
Market Segmentation by Geography
Drivers, Challenges, & Trends
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/commercial-aviation-and-military-headset-market-to-grow-by-usd-362-9-million-during-2022-2027–emphasis-on-better-battlefield-communications-to-drive-the-growth—technavio-302000000.html