BANGALORE, India, Jan. 11, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Avionics Systems Market is segmented by Type (Flight Control System, Flight Management System, Health Monitoring System, Others), by Application (Commercial Use, Military Use) : Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020–2027.
The global Avionics Systems market was valued at USD 30630 million in 2020 and it is expected to reach USD 41860 million by the end of 2027, growing at a CAGR of 4.6% during 2021-2027.
Major factors driving the growth of the Avionics Systems Market
Rising demand for military aircraft from emerging countries is a major factor that is expected to drive the revenue growth of the market. Other factors attributing to the growth are the rising demand for hardware systems in aircraft and the growing popularity of sophisticated flight management solutions.
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF THE AVIONICS MARKET
For the military to successfully execute many of its duties, its fleet of aircraft is essential. Complex electrical and electronic systems are necessary for communication, navigation, and radar on airplanes and helicopters. They also rely on functioning sensors, landing gear, lights, weaponry, instrumentation, and many other aircraft components to function. This element is anticipated to fuel the market for avionics systems. All people involved in the design and maintenance of aircraft must possess a high degree of skill because military avionics is a complicated and technically demanding profession. It is crucial for designers to have a comprehensive understanding of aviation systems as the numerous systems on board an aircraft develop to become more interdependent and integrated. This factor is expected to drive the growth of the Avionics Systems market.
The Avionics Systems Market is anticipated to be driven by the increasing need for hardware systems in airplanes. For a variety of airframes, avionics systems enable electronic guiding, navigation, and communications through challenging and hazardous environments. High altitudes, vacuum-like conditions, corrosive hydraulic fluids, fuels, and other chemicals, as well as a wide range of temperature variations, are all factors in operating settings. Even while avionics systems are being engineered to fit more capability into smaller payload spaces, they still need to operate in such demanding situations.
Increased operational hurdles are imposed on airlines as they must constantly look for methods to reduce costs in light of the fierce competition they face and the cost-consciousness of travelers. Maintenance is one area that has a lot of possibilities for doing so. Manufacturers and integrators of aerospace systems are attempting to increase the flexibility of aviation system architectures by incorporating future-proofing ideas like virtualization. With the aviation industry’s rapid expansion, there are numerous significant issues with the traditional modeling and testing of avionics systems, particularly in the areas of inadequate hardware and software reusability, poor real-time data interface, and high development costs. A platform for the simulation and verification of avionics systems based on the Future Airborne Capability Environment (FACE) architecture has been created employing component and memory database technology in order to address these issues.
View Full Report:
AVIONICS MARKET MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
With a market share of over 45%, North America is the world’s biggest producer of avionics systems. Europe came in second with 40%. The increased need for cutting-edge avionics systems for both military and commercial applications is predicted to lead to a sizable market expansion. Technological advancements in military fighter jets necessitate highly specialized, specialized avionics, which will promote market expansion. The United States is anticipated to dominate the region due to expanding air travel, the importance of cargo, and rising domestic aircraft deliveries.
As military giants like the United States, China, and Russia increase their defense spending, there will likely be a corresponding increase in the demand for military aircraft. This would encourage the avionics market’s growth in the military aviation segment. New advancements in military aircraft, such as the usage of military technology, improved composite materials, and fifth-generation technology, are also having an impact on the military aviation sector. The avionics of fighter aircraft eliminates the need for a second crew member, such as a navigator, observer, and other roles, which reduces the cost of training.
Get Regional Report:
- Thales Group
- Rockwell Collins
- GE Aviation
- Honeywell Aerospace
- Garmin Limited
- BAE Systems
- LockHeed Martin
- Northrop Grumman
Buy Now for Single User + Covid-19 Impact :
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
– Commercial Aircraft Avionic Systems market size is projected to reach USD 26740 million by 2028, from USD 20180 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 4.0% during 2022-2028.
– Aircraft Survivability Equipment market size is estimated to be worth USD 3030.9 million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD 3843.2 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 4.0% during the review period.
– Aircraft Cockpit Display System market size is estimated to be worth USD 1867.8 million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD 2452 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 4.6% during the review period.
– Commercial Avionics market size is estimated to be worth USD 20860 million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD 23910 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 2.3% during the review period.
– In-flight entertainment & connectivity market was valued at USD 4.13 Billion in 2020, and is projected to reach USD 11.65 Billion in 2030, registering a CAGR of 11.36%.
– Inflight WIFI Equipment market is projected to reach USD 1780.5 million by 2028 from an estimated USD 837.3 million in 2022, at a CAGR of 13.4% during 2023 and 2028.
– Flight Data Monitoring Systems market size is projected to reach USD 6388 million by 2028, from USD 4383.2 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 5.4% during 2022-2028.
– In-Flight Catering Services market size is projected to reach USD 20690 million by 2027, from USD 7589.7 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 15.4% during 2021-2027.
– Military Image Intensifier market was valued at USD 672.2 Million in 2020 and it is expected to reach USD 1145.3 Million by the end of 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7.9% during 2021-2027.
– Space electronics market was valued at USD 3.3 Billion in 2021, and is projected to reach USD 5.4 Billion by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 5.04% from 2022 to 2031.
– Unmanned Aerial Vehicle market size is estimated to be worth USD 32350 million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD 72320 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 14.4% during the review period.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that’s why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains a detailed research methodology employed to generate the report. Please also reach our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources.
For U.S. Toll-Free Call 1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
Twitter – https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
LinkedIn – https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
SOURCE Valuates Reports