Airport ground handling systems market in APAC to grow by USD 20.05 billion from 2021 to 2026 | The increasing air passenger to boost market growth – Technavio
NEW YORK, Aug. 25, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The airport ground handling systems market in APAC is set to grow by USD 20.05 billion from 2021 to 2026, decelerating at a CAGR of 20.09% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by Increasing air passenger traffic. The increasing air passenger traffic is one of the key factors driving the growth of the market. Air traffic is expected to grow at an average rate of 6% per year by 2035, with a global economic growth rate of 3% per year. The advent of low-cost airlines offering competitive fares to popular destinations was the second element of growth. Airlines have expanded the size of their fleets to meet the growing demand for air travel as passenger traffic increases. Therefore, with an increase in the frequency of flights or aircraft movements, the need for ground support systems at airports to support ground operations is expected to increase during the forecast period. –Here is an Exclusive report talking about Market scenarios Download Sample Report in minutes!
The airport ground handling systems market in APAC covers the following areas:
The report on the airport ground handling systems market in APAC provides a holistic update, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as Company analysis.
Airport Ground Handling Systems Market In APAC – Market Dynamics
Leading trend – Technological advancements is another factor supporting the airport ground handling systems market growth in APAC.
Significant Challenge –
Ground handling incidents will be a major challenge for the airport ground handling systems market in APAC during the forecast period. The operation of an airport ramp is quite complicated. Ground handlers have to coordinate many different activities in a small space surrounding a very expensive aircraft in a short time. Accuracy, distribution, and safety depend on the successful cooperation of different team members. Collaborative ground handling community. Ground handling events are on the rise worldwide, resulting in injury and damage to aircraft and property. This will be a challenge that, in turn, impedes the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Airport Ground Handling Systems Market In APAC: Market Segmentation
The airport ground handling systems market segmentation in APAC by mode (independent GHPs and self-handling) and geography (China, India, Japan, and the Rest of APAC).
- The growth of the ground handling systems market size in APAC by the independent GHPs segment will be substantial during the forecast period. Ground service providers are a collection of professionals who maintain an aircraft while it is on the ground and (usually) parked at the gate of an airport terminal. Ground operations must be safe and efficient for passengers to have an enjoyable flight. The main objective of this service is to ensure passenger comfort. While cabin cleaning takes up the majority of the time, it also includes changing onboard consumables (such as soap, tissues, toilet paper, and reading materials) and washable items such as pillows and blankets. Therefore, the market is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period.
This report presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources through an analysis of key parameters- View Sample Report
- ADELTE Group SL
- Cavotec SA
- IMAI AERO EQUIPMENT MFG. Co. Ltd.
- John Bean Technologies Corp.
- Mototok International GmbH
- SATS Ltd.
- Swissport International AG
- The Emirates Group
- Transworld Aviation FZE
- Tronair Inc.
- Special coverage on the Russia–Ukraine war; global inflation; recovery analysis from COVID-19; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession
- Global competitiveness and key competitor positions
- Market presence across multiple geographical footprints – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial – Buy the report!
- ADELTE Group SL: The company provides state of the-art equipment and services to airports and airlines worldwide.
- Cavotec SA: The company offers ground support equipment which is engineered a wide range of state-of-the-art systems and services for contact gates.
- Mototok International GmbH: The company’s ground handling equipment which has No maintenance plans and no aircraft tug.
Register for a trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
The airport ground support equipment market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.27% between 2022 and 2027. The size of the market is forecast to increase by USD 1630.63 million. Furthermore, this report extensively covers market segmentation by type (powered airport GSE and non-powered GSE) and geography (APAC, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and South America). The rise in the construction and upgrades of airports is notably driving the airport ground support equipment market growth during the forecast period.
The airport transit baggage vehicle market size is expected to increase to USD 195.65 million from 2021 to 2026, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 5.21%. Furthermore, this report extensively covers airport transit baggage vehicle market segmentation by technology (electric transit baggage vehicle, diesel transit baggage vehicle, and hybrid transit baggage vehicle) and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and Middle East and Africa). The growth in air passenger traffic is notably driving the airport transit baggage vehicle market growth during the forecast period.
Table of Contents:
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
3 Market Sizing
4 Historic Market Size
5 Five Forces Analysis
6 Market Segmentation by Mode
8 Customer Landscape
9 Geographic Landscape
10 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
11 Company Landscape
12 Company Analysis
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/airport-ground-handling-systems-market-in-apac-to-grow-by-usd-20-05-billion-from-2021-to-2026–the-increasing-air-passenger-to-boost-market-growth—technavio-301909410.html