Airborne ISR Global Market Report 2023: Technological Developments in Airborne ISR Components Present Opportunities
DUBLIN, Jan. 23, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Airborne ISR Market Research Report by Type (Manned and Unmanned), Application, Region – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19, Russia Ukraine Conflict, and High Inflation – Global Forecast 2023-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Airborne ISR Market size was estimated at USD 5,950.20 million in 2022, USD 6,349.16 million in 2023, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.18% to reach USD 10,365.52 million by 2030.
- Need for Accurate and Timely Data Regarding Enemy Threats
- Increased Funding Allocated for the Country’s Defense and Safety
- The Importance Given by the Government to ISR Activities as a Part of Power Competition Between the Countries
- Issues Associated With the Collection, Analyzing, and Sharing of Large Volumes of Data in a Contested Environment and Sharing Data With Decision-Makers at Machine Speed
- Technological Developments in Airborne ISR Components
- Prevalence of Military Modernization and Military Transformation
- Threat to Data Collected During the Surveillance and Possibility of Cyberattacks
The report provides market sizing and forecasts across 7 major currencies – USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD, and CHF; multiple currency support helps organization leaders to make better decisions. In this report, the years 2018 and 2021 are considered as historical years, 2022 as the base year, 2023 as the estimated year, and years from 2024 to 2030 are considered as the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
- Based on Type, the market is studied across Manned and Unmanned.
- Based on Application, the market is studied across Airborne Early Warnings, Airborne Ground Surveillance, Maritime Patrol, and Signals Intelligence.
- Based on Region, the market is studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes vendors in the Global Airborne ISR Market. based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) and placed into four quadrants (F: Forefront, P: Pathfinder, N: Niche, and V: Vital). The Global Airborne ISR Market FPNV Positioning Matrix representation/visualization further aids businesses in better decision-making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market, providing the idea of revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. This provides insights on vendors performance in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. The Global Airborne ISR Market Share Analysis offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. The outcome reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Airborne ISR Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Airborne ISR Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Airborne ISR Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Airborne ISR Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Airborne ISR Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Airborne ISR Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Airborne ISR Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
6. Airborne ISR Market, by Type
7. Airborne ISR Market, by Application
8. Americas Airborne ISR Market
9. Asia-Pacific Airborne ISR Market
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Airborne ISR Market
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Company Usability Profiles
- Airbus SE
- Aselsan A.S.
- BAE Systems PLC
- Bombardier Inc.
- Curtiss-Wright Corporation
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Indra Sistemas, S.A.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- MAG DS Corp.
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Raytheon Technologies Corporation
- Saab Group
- Textron Systems Corporation
- Thales Group
- The Boeing Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pc7w1g
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets