Aerospace Nanotechnology Global Market to 2030: Sector to Reach $8.1 Million by 2030 at a CAGR of 4.6%
DUBLIN, Feb. 13, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Aerospace Nanotechnology – Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for Aerospace Nanotechnology estimated at US$5.6 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$8.1 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 4.6% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Space & Defense, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 5% CAGR and reach US$5.8 Billion by the end of the analysis period.
Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Commercial Aviation segment is readjusted to a revised 3.7% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $1.7 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 4.3% CAGR
The Aerospace Nanotechnology market in the U.S. is estimated at US$1.7 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$1.4 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 4.3% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 4.2% and 3.8% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 3.4% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 14 Featured) –
- Airbus Americas, Inc.
- CHOOSE NanoTech Corporation
- Flight Shield
- General Nano LLC
- Glonatech S.A.
- HR ToughGuard LLC
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Lufthansa Technik AG
- Metamaterial Technologies, Inc.
- TripleO Performance Solution Ltd.
- Zyvex Technologies
What`s New for 2023?
- Special coverage on Russia–Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Aerospace Nanotechnology – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hsxbmh
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Media Contact: Laura Wood | +353-1-481-1716 | [email protected]
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/aerospace-nanotechnology-global-market-to-2030-sector-to-reach-8-1-million-by-2030-at-a-cagr-of-4-6-301745310.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
Private Internet Access gives you unparalleled access to thousands of next-gen servers in over 83 countries and each US state. Your VPN experience will always be fast, smooth, and reliable.